Windward Partners offers clients a superior environment in which to achieve their long-term financial goals by:
- Striving to present information and to communicate in a straightforward, no-nonsense fashion.
- Performing independent equity and fixed income research and generating its own investment ideas. The decision makers are "in-house" and not in New York or Chicago.
- Creating separate investment portfolios for the clients with individual securities. This allows us to customize the portfolios according to client preferences and to implement tax strategies when appropriate.
- Implementing a fee structure that is clear and that includes all charges other than negotiated commissions for securities transactions. There are no undisclosed fees to take away from the performance of the portfolio.
- Aligning the firm's interests with client's interests. The firm's compensation is based on the size of client's investment portfolio and only increases if the value of the client's portfolio increases.
Windward Partners offers management for the following types of investment portfolios:
- Individual Accounts
- Joint Accounts
- Traditional IRAs
- Simple IRAs
- Roth IRAs
- 401K Rollovers
- Custodial Accounts for Minors
- A Personal Touch -- Windward offers individuals the same high-level service as is typically delivered to institutions. Each client works exclusively with an investment professional to setup and maintain a portfolio that meets the individual's needs.
- Communication -- As part of its core business, Windward is committed to keeping clients well informed about their investment portfolios. Windward educates clients through regular verbal communications, written research, account reporting, and e-mail.
- Cutting-Edge Reporting -- Technology is an integral part of Windward's services and an essential component in delivering value to clients. Windward delivers technology-driven reports over a wide range of categories including: - Clear portfolio reporting with year-end tax reports available.
- Competitive Fees -- Many underestimate the importance of low expenses for good portfolio performance. Every dollar kept is more money growing in the portfolio, and every dollar lost in expenses means a manager has to take more risks with the remainder just to keep up with the market. To help clients attain good performance, an investment manager should have reasonable expenses. Investors should accept nothing less.